Monday, 4 November 2013

Final Lab of Engineering

Labs are always special in Engineering life,especially in Electrical.
It is advantageous in many aspects.
It saved us from boring lectures at least twice a week,maximum thrice.
It gave us Hours and Hours of Joy and good time with fellow mates.
The quicker we finish the experiments, the longer we get to chat,to make fun.
But Besides all these fun parts, we also learned.
learned by arguing,learned by asking,learned by Competing.
I remember such a moment in our Linear Integrated Circuits Lab where I used to keep bet with my friends for giving accurate connections on circuits (Losing money is a different story).
In this fast moving world everything good things has an end,so do these precious days.
Tomorrow is the Last lab exam of my four years engineering life.
# Power system Simulation Lab.
So called the End,of a good thing,
Where ever I go and whatever I do,I will miss these precious days which could not be brought back or compensated by anything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment